Film Submission Overview (over 40 minutes)
Wicked Film Festival is now accepting feature film submissions from all ages from around the globe.
Our film program embraces contemporary films, animation, machinima and student submissions.
Submit your feature film (over 40 minutes) whether it be…
Action, Adventure, Alternative, Animation, Art, Avantgarde, Biography, Classics, Comedy, Comedy Drama, Crime, Culture, Dance, Dark Comedy, Documentary, Family, Fantastic, Fantasy, Film Noir, Flash, Health, History, Horror, Human Rights, Independent, Kids, LGBTI, Live Action, Medical, Melodrama, Mockumentary, Music, Mystery, Nature, News, Parody, Postmodern, Realism, Reality, Religion, Road Trip, Romance, Romantic Comedy, Satire, Science Fiction, Silent movie, Social Issues, Spiritual, Surreal, Thriller, Transgender, Underground, Urban, War, Western… and more.
- Open for submissions – 6 November 2015
- Deadline for Regular submissions Midnight – 15 May 2016
- Deadline for Late Submissions Midnight – 19 June 2016
- Announce official selection – 3 July 2016
- Wicked Film Festival – 18 August to 20 August 2015
- Awards will be announced – 20 August 2015
Terms and Conditions
1. All filmmakers and submitters entering a film to the Wicked Film Festival (hereafter known as ‘WFF’), accept and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions
2. The WFF only accepts online registrations and all film submissions and we accept a films in any language… However, films not made in English must have English subtitles.
3. The person submitting a film to WFF is ‘You’ and You agree that Your film may be screened at Wicked Film Festival if it is selected for the program
4. We only accept films that have been produced during and after 2014
5. All submission fees are non refundable. Fees are:
Regular Submission Fees – midnight 15 May 2016
Films – AUD$30.00 for films over 40 minutes
Late Submission Fees – midnight 19 June 2016
Films – AUD$45.00 for films over 40 minutes
Student Submission Fees – midnight 19 June 2016
Films – AUD$20.00 for films over 40 minutes
No Late Fees apply
6. Student Filmmakers, Students, Juniors must be registered in a recognised university, college, high school, middle school or elementary school with proof of ID from the institution to qualify for student rates.
Student Filmmakers and Juniors must supply the following:
Name of school
Name of Your Course
Lecture or Teacher
Email of lecturer or teacher
7. How to Submit
Complete and submit Your online submission form click here
Pay relevant Submission fee via PayPal
You will receive confirmation of Your registration
You will also receive instructions where to submit Your film online via Dropbox
Applicant must supply production credits and contact details
5 Photos for promotional purposes, no smaller than 1024 x 576 pixels
Media pack for promotional use by WFF
A short trailer of the film (Optional)
8. All films will be accepted and assessed with the view to screening them at a WFF event.
9. Screenings are scheduled during the Festival at the discretion of WFF. We undertake to make every effort to adhere to the published schedule program, however, WFF reserves the right to alter this schedule at any time for any reason. WFF does not accept any liability for any costs claimed to arise as a result of a change in the scheduling.
10. Awards will be presented during the WFF, at the discretion of the organisers and the Jury Panel. All awards will be listed on this website in…Awards
11. After the festival, a selection of more than one film (‘Collection’) may be chosen by the festival organisers for additional screenings or touring events or programs. Filmmakers have the option to give their consent to have their film included in a Collection. Any revenue received by us from any screenings of the Collection, filmmakers of those films in the Collection will receive a pro rata share of net revenue.
12. By submitting a film, You grant us the right to screen Your film, copy and/or reproduce, modify, adapt and any part thereof, up to one (1) minute of the film submission. We may also use Your submission and any other promotional material/photo’s and/or information submitted by You to communicate it to the public in all media, including via our website and publicity materials, or to advertise and promote WFF, events, its products and services, or all, and to showcase Your film.
13. You own the copyright to Your film as its author and represent and warrant that You have (and will continue to have during the duration of the WFF and thereafter) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions we need to use Your film and You will provide evidence of such on our reasonable request.
14. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of submitting a film to WFF and its curation and all related events.
15. You indemnify and hold harmless WFF from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening materials entered.
For further information contact Wicked Film Festival: email@example.com